Hair Care and Tips
To Keep Your Hair Beautiful and Healthy
1. Please do not use any styling products that contain alcohol. This will dry the hair out and damage the hair.
2. Please do not soak the hair. This will cause the hair to swell up and tangle.
3. Gently comb the hair using a wide tooth comb or gently brush the hair before shampooing. (when you open the wefts they will not be tangled or matted so only light brushing or combing will be needed)
4. Shampoo the hair with a gentle sulfate free shampoo that has a PH of 4-7 (feel free to contact us for product recommendations) and gently wash it in a downward motion from root to tip. Please do not twist or rub the hair harshly while washing it. This can cause the hair to tangle and the hair can become matted and we cannot guarantee that the hair will last 2 (two) years or more.
5. Deep condition the hair with a moisturizing conditioner for about 15 minutes to an hour (for best results, warm up the conditioner before applying it and leave it in for about 6 hours before rinsing) and then rinse. Please do not use conditioners with silicon or other harsh chemicals. This will damage the hair! Please only use conditioners with a PH of 4-7.
6. Then air dry the extensions (this means open air not in a closed container or bag). You can blow dry the hair on low to medium heat if you need to for styling purposes however if you would like to keep the curl pattern of the hair (especially the wavy and curly hair textures), do not blow dry the hair at all.
7. Do not sleep on Wet/Damp hair to avoid matting, tangling and damage.
8. Once the hair is dry do not comb the waves or curls (for the wavy and curly hair patterns if you intend to keep them). This will disrupt the curl pattern and the ends may tangle.
9. Do not use oily or greasy products so that the luster of the hair can be maintained.
10. Wear a satin/silk cap or scarf or sleep on a satin pillow case to retain moisture and avoid tangling or matting.
1. You can color the hair but at your own risk! We suggest that you use a professional colorist to prolong the lifespan of the hair.
2. Although one of the many advantages of 100% virgin human hair is the ability to style it as you would style your own hair, please avoid harsh chemical processes like perming the hair if possible to prolong the lifespan of the hair.
3. You can brush, blow dry, curl with a curling iron, and straighten the hair with a flat iron to style the hair based on your own personal preferences. However, we cannot guarantee that the hair will remain silky if you use the blow drier, curling iron, or flat iron on a daily basis. Please use these tools only as needed and sparingly to maintain the luster and silkiness of the hair.